Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

welcome to andrewland, thanks for coming...

I bid you all welcome. I am beginning this journey into blogland to catalog my thoughts, my impressions, my feelings on the world around me and the things i see and hear everyday, many of which are the same that fall on your ears and pass before your eyes out there in the great wide world. Forgive me for the rambling i am guaranteed to indulge myself in, and perhaps somewhere in the mass of le bon mots, i will drop some nugget of wisdom, some pearl of thought that might flip your switches out there and make you think, or talk, or just make you aware. That's the idea, that's the purpose, that's the meaning behind the many mundane and hot-button topics i am sure to bounce between as the pages pile up.
To all of you who begin this journey with me, to all of you who join me along the way, to all of you who will follow me through the gates of andrewland and into the void beyond all the way to the bitter end (ha!): Thank you. I'm nothing without you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment